Monday, February 27, 2012

Hooked. Literally.

My sore wrists and poor little thumb only had a few days rest.  I've started my next crochet project.

I had trouble settling on a design (and colours) but I decided in the end on a squares-in-the-round pattern I found in a crochet book I borrowed from the library.  Because I need step by step visual instructions.

Actually it was pretty easy once I got the hang of it and now I just can't stop hooking.  It's been really hot here in Adelaide which is surprisingly conducive to sitting on the couch under a mountain of wool.  No really.

I've set myself a tight deadline for this one.  It's for a special little boy whose first birthday is in less than a month.  Failing that, it will be for his second birthday.

Ravelry details here.






3 comments:

  1. I think I know who the lucky little boy is who will (hopefully) be the recipient of this on his 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the square pattern. Also your "pushions" are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. I love your deadline flexibility. Last weekend I was crocheting under an almost-finished queen size blanket in 38 degree heat. Just a fan, no air conditioning. CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...