Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The cowl that gill knit




So I knit this cowl.  All the way to Wilpena Pound and back I sat in the car and knit this cowl.  Around and around and around I knit.  120 stitches (or thereabouts).  40 rows (or thereabouts).  With fat circular needles. In garter stitch.  Which is boring but also easy which is what you need when you want to look out the window and enjoy the view. 

But I don't like it.  I like the feel of it.  I like that it's nice and soft.  But I don't like the look of it.  I don't like the colour and I don't like the texture and it's too long.

But I think Nanna with the chooks will like it.  And it's her birthday in June. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like it Gilly. Looks nice in the photo. Did you make that flower broach?? If so can you teach me??

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...