Monday, December 14, 2009

The princess and the pea

Here is Abby's present before I wrap it and put it under the tree. Inspired by the one Soulemama made for her daughter.



I took a few shortcuts - I used a green glass bead for the pea and I didn't make the doll. I did make her nightie though and plan to upgrade her to a proper princess at some stage (post-Christmas definitely).

In other news, tragedy has befallen the gingerbread house. It collapsed under the weight of its own roof. Abby is refusing to believe that sometimes less is more - especially when it comes to lollies.

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty funny about the gingerbread house, but I am sure it will still be devoured all the same.

    The Princess and the pea looks fantastic, The blue and white floral that you have used brings back memories for me as my eldest sister had a doona cover made out of that fabric when I was younger.

    Have a lovely Christmas, I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that princess and the pea looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the P&P!
    Shame about the gingerbread house, but I reckon it will just make it al the more easier to much on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Princess and the Pea set is one of the most gorgeous play things I have ever seen. I just adore it.

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...