Tuesday, November 3, 2009

That's more like it

My knitting seems to be improving. Here is my latest dishcloth. Moss stitch. Probably shoulda used it to clean the sink before I took the photo.


If only my knitting had reached this level of impressiveness before I participated in the washcloth swap. The one I sent to Mands was, I'm afraid, rather ordinary. But the deadline was looming and I was already onto attempt #368 (or thereabouts). The pattern I used required some counting and concentration - something I have trouble with because I am very rarely in an environment where I can knit without distractions (this is why).

The ones I received from Liz were far from ordinary. They are lovely and even match our bathroom (she did some research!) Lucky me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, glad you want to sign up for the swap! I have paired you up with http://emilypickle.blogspot.com/
    Also, can you email me please I want to email you a link that you might like.

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...