My knitting seems to be improving. Here is my latest dishcloth. Moss stitch. Probably shoulda used it to clean the sink before I took the photo.
If only my knitting had reached this level of impressiveness before I participated in the washcloth swap. The one I sent to Mands was, I'm afraid, rather ordinary. But the deadline was looming and I was already onto attempt #368 (or thereabouts). The pattern I used required some counting and concentration - something I have trouble with because I am very rarely in an environment where I can knit without distractions (this is why).
The ones I received from Liz were far from ordinary. They are lovely and even match our bathroom (she did some research!) Lucky me.