Saturday, November 7, 2009

My secret weapon


Here he is in the stripey top.

Initially I was thinking it would be Oprah or a glass of wine or my favourite blogs or a good book or my sewing room or a deep bubble bath from time to time or my daily walks but ultimately this bloke is the one who keeps me sane through this whole raising young kids shenanigan. My secret weapon. Mr Reliable, Mr Dependable, Mr Conservative. And yes, all those traits I love about him are also the ones that drive me crazy (he is also Mr 100-no's- before-saying-yes and Mr Reluctant-to-try-anything-new).

Shhh he doesn't read my blog so we'll just keep this moment of lovey-dovey-ness between us, shall we?

10 comments:

  1. tooooo sweet! I promise to keep your secret weapon a secret :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. steadfast & reliable pretty good traits..we'll overlook the negatives shall we??..they're not perfect by a long shot but we won't let on hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ... you're blessed for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Promise, my lips are sealed. What a nice secret weapon you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great guy and a lovely secret. Enjoy your special weapon so

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should tell him. And keep him. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's lovely :o)

    - and isn't it funny how it's the things that drive us nuts that are what we most love in our partners?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not seen a stripey thing like that before. Where do you get those ones?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very, very nice ( the words and the secret weapon) i also loved your link to the walk photos. nice post

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely family !! congratulations

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...