Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Creative Space

I've been sitting on the couch of an evening watching movies with Chris and sewing the binding on some place mats (the wedding present). 3 place mats down and 3 to go (geez hand sewing takes forever). So far this week we've watched Angela's Ashes (oh! depressing!) and some documentary about 9/11 (also depressing!). It might be time for something a bit happier tonight.


Abby has been busy in her creative space too. It looks like this by the end of most days. I think she was making love hearts here...

10 comments:

  1. Love the shots of the small hard at work in her space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My whole house looks a little like this last shot! It's amazing what can happen when you are tied up with projects and hustle & bustle. Looks like you a doing well plugging away at your placemats and having some relaxing time too. Keep going! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol your daughters space is awesome. looks like the floor of my spaces after some snip-snip-snippin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh movie nights - awesome! Try Amelie for a feel good film.

    You're lucky you can sew and watch a movie. MrG gets frustrated with me that I'm not paying attention.. He can't understand that you can do two things at once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby looks like she has a very happy and productive space, I wish my space had that same sort of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped over to say hi. I am your xmas polka dot swap partner. I also have a creative daughter! kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. * sigh * little girls doing craft - lucky you! just plain messy boys here! those love hearst are precious

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh, love your little girl at work. mine does the same, my little boy tries to copy, but as home girl said..it's messy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice for you to both be able to create together! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, that little person creative space is very familiar!

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...