Monday, October 19, 2009

On my shelf

I do love having a sticky beak at other people's homes and I'm loving all the shelves people have been sharing at Meet Me at Mikes. Here is mine (Rory's actually).
From left to right - Badskirt hippo, framed scraps of car and dinosaur fabric, op shop wooden cars, framed page from the 'Where is the Green Sheep' book he destroyed with love, my Umbrella Prints Nimbus, a bunny toy, a portrait of Rory done by his big sister, a photo of the chubby bubby himself on the swing. a little dinosaur painted by my friend Britta and a pillow globe I bought (and squeezed into my suitcase) in London. The prints above the shelf are from Ikea.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely shelf!!!! Nimbus is really cute, as is Mr. hippo. Nice grey wall - we painted our bedroom wall this colour (bit more blue in it) and it's really calming. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of treasures! Love the idea of framing fabric - so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nimbus is awesome :: those girls are very clever, aren't they? They make lovely things. I love the idea of framed fabric too. And I must say that this shelf is so neat I'm off to find my Mr Sheen with my tail betwixt my legs. My house is just a bit messy all the time! xx

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...