Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Creative Space

Assembly-line buckets


A new-from-old decoration for my sewing room. A shop shop (Rory's word for Op Shop) pillowcase in a shop shop embroidery hoop.


And a dress I started to make using this pattern from Burda Style. I have abandoned it for now because it is looking very much like a hospital gown and that's not really the look I was going for. This is the practice run for a dress I was hoping to make to wear to my BIL's wedding but now I think it's back to the drawing board (or Marion maybe?).


More Creative Spaces over here.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Shop shop!T ooo oooooooooo funny!Shellxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely....I hope you get that dress up and running again looking the way you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabric buckets sound lovely to store your things.....gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...