Monday, August 24, 2009

Seasonally optimistic

Last week we had some sunny days with temperatures in the mid 20s so last night before I went to bed (and without checking the weather forecast) I selected this outfit:
Jeans, my new top, and birkenstocks.

Maybe not. It's 15, windy and rainy today so instead I'm wearing boots, tights, skirt, coat and even a scarf to the Playschool concert.

I made the blouse using Simplicity 4589 (again) and the fabric is Amy Butler (although I didn't realise that when I bought it. It doesn't seem to be anything like her others.)

3 comments:

  1. Our ritual for the last couple of weeks has been to check the weather channel just before we go to bed. This weather is so uncommon for Adelaide - its what I would expect in Melbourne! But never mind, soon enough it will be endlessly and unbearably hot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Gillian, I often do that here too, not yet though .. give it a few weeks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely hanging for summer, we have had some crazy hot days here but today was cold windy and raining...too strange. I really like the look of your top!

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...