Monday, August 17, 2009

Polka Dot Swap

I know the Polka Dot Swap was so July '09 but sadly it seems my parcel from Sally is lost in the post so I haven't been able to blog about it. I secretly think the postie's wife is shopping with my lovely tote but we haven't given up and I'm still staking out the letterbox.

Sally is new to sewing so I made her a 'work' apron using Bari J's tutorial. It's just like the one I made for my MIL for Christmas except dotty (of course).

And also a pincushion (and one for me) because you can never have too many.
Now I'm on the hunt for more swaps.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a bummer that your package is lost! your apron and pincushions look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh - keep me posted if you find swap! I did one last month and I'm hooked.
    We're doing a stash swap at the next Owls meet too. Cherry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh that is so sad that it went missing :(
    All your hard work and thoughtfulness...it looked so lovely too!

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...