Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Nimbus



This is my first softie. I never really understood the softie thing. This house just doesn't need more toys. But it was nice to make something purely for pleasure. His only purpose is to look cute. He pulls it off quite well. I'm not sure he could pull off the 'king of the jungle' role though.

He's from Amy and Carly at Umbrella Prints where Abby had her art classes. I couldn't visit their beautiful shop week after week and not take something home with me. I was even allowed to hand pick my fabrics. I also purchased one of the trimmings packs but they're still just that, trimmings.

1 comment:

  1. Nimbus is so cute and I totally get what you are saying about softies ... though I think they are growing on me. lol

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...