Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bread

I used Rhonda's tutorial to try my hand at bread making yesterday. It was my new year's resolution (my only one) so I'm glad I can tick it off the list.

mix mix

To my amazement it actually worked! It looks and tastes just like real bread.

the second rise


It was demolished. And I'm wondering why I didn't do this sooner...

yummy lunch

I didn't use Gluten Flour because I couldn't find it at the supermarket. The loaf was a bit doughy and heavy but certainly edible and yummy. I have good bread-kneading arms thanks to all my years of baby carrying.

1 comment:

  1. Ah this is good to know I sent hubby off looking for gluten flour last night to follow that same tut but he came home without it, so I'll give it a go too, without. Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...