Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ha ha look what I've got!

Yes, I know I sound like a precocious 5 year old but you should be jealous of me 'cause look what I've got!
Amy was beyond generous. When I signed up for her Pay it Forward swap I was expecting that perhaps she'd make a bib for Rory or send me a lovely brooch so I was flabbergasted when I opened the letterbox and found this lovely creature. My parents, having never heard of a 'blog' couldn't figure out why a stranger from Sydney was sending me a hippo. Some things are hard to explain.




Anyway, my blog-stalking really paid off this time. He is just perfectly made and wonderfully crafted. Amy is very talented indeed. The only problem is that he's gender neutral so I'm forced to rotate him between bedrooms depending on who is my favourite child that day.

Oh, and by the way I still haven't had anyone sign up for my Pay It Forward and I'd still like to participate so here are the rules:

I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post and I have 365 days to do it in....You must have a blog to join in and be willing to do the same for three other people



I will change the rules and 'pay it back' to Amy if no one signs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...