Monday, May 4, 2009

Good things about May

Hi, remember me? I'm that blogger who vowed to post every day. Ha! Clearly I was dreaming. It's possible I don't have as much to say as I thought but actually I'm blaming lack of time. You know, that affliction that comes with having a 15 month old and a nearly 4 year old? Yeah.

I can't belive it's May already but I'm glad it is. Here's why:

- My friend Britta is having a baby in May. I'm lining up for cuddles already.
- I have been looking forward to a tropical getaway for 5 months now and can finally say we're going away 'next month'
- My first solo Gilles St market is in May
- April is over (all months beginning in A are crap I've decided)
- Autumn colour and some long overdue rain
- Mother's Day is in May (I've placed my orders)
- Some family celebrations including a 60th and a 35th wedding anniversary
- And the best thing about May? My little girl started kindy today. Off she went with a smile and a wave and an 'I don't want to go home' when I went to collect her. The only tears came from mummy. Surprising, since I've been waiting four years for this day. I'd put myself firmly in the 'champagne' not 'tears' category.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Gill,
    congratulations on Abby going to kindy! Huge Milestone.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...