Monday, April 27, 2009

When I grow up I wanna be pottymouthmama

I have had the fabric (a Spotlight gem) and this pattern for a while but had shelved the project thinking it was too summery.

But then I stumbled upon pottymouthmama's blog on the day she blogged about the shirt she made in her sewing class and was re-inspired all over again.

I extended the line of the shirt into a mini-dress because I don't do jeans anymore. Love it. Brown tights and my brown boots and I'm all set for a comfy winter.

2 comments:

  1. That looks fab! I'm a big fan of shirt dresses over pants or jeans. Great fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great - well done. Wish I had the figure for such a dress!

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...