Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Unfinished business

Woohoo! A long weekend. Time for a bit of everything we love. Dining out (can you call it dining when you go to Fasta Pasta?), family fun at the Fringe, a few jobs around the house (renovation rescue in our bedroom), a moving movie, some yummy cooking and...

My wish for a few hours sewing was granted yesterday afternoon when Chris took the kids to the park. Ooh ooh ooh what to sew? Normally an easy question but not yesterday as I have a million things on the go and a million things I want to start. Of course starting something new is exciting but I decided the sensible thing to do was finish a few near-finished things

This skirt (an order from the last market)


and this one (just for fun)

and these little girl PJ pants (more op shop fabric)


Not a very exciting session but I've cleared the way for funner sewing tomorrow (child-free Wednesday!).

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of anyone who has child free sewing! Love the skirts.

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...