Friday, March 27, 2009

The perfect pinnie

Here is the prototype perfect pinnie I made the other day. My market research (ie a few other mums at the park) tells me they like the way it does up at the back (one tie as opposed to 2 or 3, and ties as opposed to buttons) but they would like it a bit longer.


It is reversible so I asked them about what they would like on the other side. Cord? Polar fleece? Similar colour pretty fabric? Contrasting colour pretty fabric? They all had different views.

What do you think?

I am also working on a design for an adult version but sleep won last night so I will finish it over the weekend and do further market research with the knee high boot brigade at playgroup on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...