Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I had a dream

In my dream I was saving our shower and bath water in buckets and pouring it on the lawn (which we actually do in real life).



The lawn was growing really well. It was lush and green and looked superb. Next to the lawn, three cherry trees were growing. But they were dying. They had wilted and turned brown and I hadn't even noticed because I was so busy looking after the lawn.

And the thing is, I didn't really care about the lawn that much anyway. And it probably would've survived without me. I really really loved those cherry trees though.

The moral of the story? Well...subsitute the lawn for my sewing, the three cherry trees for Chris, Abby and Rory and the shower water for my time.

The cherry trees needed me more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...