Wednesday, March 18, 2009

From the scrap heap

Chris is in charge of "scrap" at his work. I think he does other things as well. If not, he does a very good job of pretending to be stressed, exhausted and busy. He said last year "scrap" was doing very well (meaning they didn't have much of it). He doesn't know why. This year "scrap" isn't doing very well (meaning they've got about $56,000 worth of it). He also doesn't know why. He has a big scrap problem.



My scrap problem is tiny compared to his. But still, it is a problem. So, I made these headbands. Hot sellers at the last markets and hopefully a winner at the next market.





patiently waiting for their interfacing




These are made for little girls (they seem to fit ages 3-7) but some people were buying them for their babies which I don't really advocate unless you want a baby who is grumpy because there is something on their head that they can't get off and who looks like an easter egg.


2 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Do you use interfacing in the middle of yours? I don't usually but I'm thinking of testing it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I've got a friend commenter!! Hi Cam!! Gillian, Cam is a great commenter. Welcome on board Cam!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...