Monday, March 30, 2009

Insert excited ooooh! noise here

Rory makes a very cute "ooooooh!" noise whenever he sees something exciting like a letterbox or the cat or sultanas. I made the same noise when I opened the letterbox this morning and found this:

Either I wasn't using the right channels or this book is quite hard to get hold of because I've been waiting over 3 months for it.

Is it too much to hope that one little book can rescue me from the 'family funk' that I'm experiencing at the moment? There's a lot of same ole same ole going on around here so I'm hoping for some inspiration within the pages of Amanda's book.

If I was forced to pick only one blog to read it would be soulemama. There's a bit of all my favourite things there - sewing, knitting, crafting, playing, learning, reading, growing, gardening, cooking, baking and whole lot of loving.

Speaking of books, Carly very kindly let me have a squiz at the new Meet Me at Mike's book during Abby's art class on Saturday. Oooooh!

And just to remind myself that my children are indeed wonderful, kind, funny and most of all loveable here they are

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...