Wednesday, February 18, 2009

time out

Savouring:

* a few child-free hours (it wasn't looking good this morning) to make fig jam muffins from this month's delicious magazine and sew some skirts. I haven't done any solo baking for a while and I must say it's a lot less stressful. I don't spill flour on the floor and stick my fingers in the sugar jar. And I don't need to watch myself with the hot oven.



Anticipating:

* my visit to the hairdresser this afternoon followed by some solo op-shopping and knowing that Abby will be starting kindy in a few short months and then I will have 4 afternoons a week just like the one I'm having today. I'm counting on the fact that little Rory will still be having loooooong afternoon naps. He'd better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...