Monday, February 2, 2009

More hot air

I think if our air conditioner wasn't broken I wouldn't be so fixated on the weather right now. But it is. So I am.

To add to my pain, I have been listening to the hum of our neighbours airconditioner all day. And they haven't even been home.

hot baby


I believe that good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people. I thought we were pretty decent people but we must have done something really bad to have our air conditioner break on us for the hottest week on record.

I've been wracking my brain and I can only come up with one possible infringement:

Two years ago I pushed in front of some people I pretended I didn't see in the customs line at Sydney airport (we were about to miss our plane). Regretful behaviour but not that abominable I didn't think.

Well, there you go. Maybe we did deserve the heat torture we've been dealt with this week after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...