Monday, February 16, 2009

7 year itch....

Chris and I have been together 7 years today. We met on my birthday (Dec 30) but it took us 6 weeks to sort ourselves out and finally go on our first date. It had something to do with him telling me he'd 'have to think about it' when I first asked him out.

Obviously all went well on that first date because we've been together ever since.

flowers picked by Abby (yes, one is a weed)


I was given a lovely present this morning. We don't normally do presents so it was a lovely surprise. Dinner will be even lovelier. We're so (dis)organised we both booked a table at the restaurant which means we won't have to sit together!
Actually, although the sixth year was quite itchy, we're working hard to make sure the seventh isn't.

1 comment:

  1. I love my husband, but man are we ever itchy right now! it's been 6.5 years and I am feeling the drag of marriage big time. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...