Friday, February 6, 2009

25 random things about me

I was tagged to do this on Facebook and thought I would post it here too.

I have omitted #14 I like to sew and knit and #23 I have a blog because I figured you kinda knew about those already.

1. My favourite colour is green
2. I have a major snake phobia
3. Giving birth to Rory was the best experience of my life.
4. Giving birth to Abby was the worst experience of my life.
5. I always wanted 4 kids. Some days I still do. Other days I think having another child would be my worst nightmare.
6. I’m not married but most people assume I am (or forget that I’m not).
7. Being a stay at home mum is the hardest job in the world. I know, I’ve done both.
8. My 3 year old is better at maths than I am.
9. I have a terrible memory. This is regretful because I've had some pretty amazing experiences and also spoke 4 languages at one stage.
10. In the 31/2 years since I had Abby I have owned 5 prams. It’s ok, we walk a lot.
11. If I’m home at 1 o’clock I watch Oprah. Always have, always will. Oprah is pretty much the only tv show I watch.
12. In my lifetime I have wanted to be: an astronaut, a pilot, an airhostess (??!), a doctor, a nurse, a midwife, a travel agent, a police officer, a diplomat, and a librarian. I am currently studying to be a social worker.
13. However, I’m hoping that by living simply and being largely self-sufficient, I will never have to ‘work’ again.
15. I like to cook and bake and make my own jam and I must wear Grandma’s apron while I’m doing it.
16. I really miss my Grandma and think about her every day.
17. My favourite time of day is 5 o’clock. Chris arrives home, the kids have a bath, I pour a glass of wine, and start cooking tea.
18. I would like to learn how to make bread from scratch.
19. I have traveled a lot and lived overseas and would love to visit Antarctica before I die or it melts, whichever comes first.
20. I make friends easily and have lots of them. I don’t have many close friends though as I fear I will lose them and that has already happened way to many times (I went to six schools…)
21. I subconsciously dress myself and my 2 kids the same. I usually realize about lunchtime that we’re all wearing blue or stripes, for example.
22. I would like to be an egg donor one day
24. About 15 years ago I bunjee jumped over Victoria Falls and to this day I still have nightmares about it.
25. I secretly enjoy listening to kiddy cds in the car. I get in trouble if I sing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...