Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pay It Forward

I haven't quite figured out who started Pay it Forward (I am getting lost in a labyrinth of creative blogs and don't want to waste too much of sewing Wednesday not sewing) but I do know that I'm going to be receiving something very lovely from Badskirt Amy. Lucky me! I wonder if she'll make me a hexagonal quilt like this one........?

Now it's my turn to have some fun.


Here are the rules:

I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post and I have 365 days to do it in....You must have a blog to join in and be willing to do the same for three other people

Sooo...are there 3 people who actually read my blog? Quick! Don't all comment at once.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...