Monday, January 26, 2009

Babycino Day

I was unable to articulate everything I wanted to say about Rory and his first year of life so I didn't end up blogging on his birthday.

Instead here is a picture summary of the day

A babycino was inhaled

a nap was taken


and we had a little party

I must tell you about his cake! It's a sandcastle ice cream cake from the Women's Weekly Kids' Birthday Cake book (every Mummy must have one). Take one bucket, put ice cream in it, put it on a plate, cover it with yellow-tinted dessicated coconut, re-freeze then add flag, the appropriate number of candles and that's it. I have never made an easier cake. Perfect for the summer baby's birthday.

Rory brand new

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...