Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The things we do for love

There really are no cute boy clothes around. Really. I've looked high and low and I've got money set aside that is burning a hole in my pocket. I don't go in for pirates or army camouflage or even trucks or diggers so that rules out 90% of what's in the shops. I don't think I'm alone in my plight, either. Lots of my friends with sons have the same complaint.
Sigh. What's a mummy to do? Well, thankfully this mummy can sew! The fabric is from Spotlight (they do have some nice stuff you just have to hunt really hard). I did the cutting out while watching Oprah and slaved at my sewing machine for 30 minutes this afternoon to make these shorts for the little boy in my life. Oh the things we do for love.

P.S My model is at Nanna's today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...