Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy birthday to me

I'm 32 today which I'm quite ok with. Chris is a year older than me so I'm always going to be younger than him which makes getting older very painless.

We had a lovely breakfast at the beach followed by a swim. Then I went out for 'cino, massage and a touch of retail therapy (new bathers!). This afternoon saw us in the pool and we're having Thai for tea. Oh what a lovely day.

In the presents department: New pjs (always a hit with this mummy), a subscription to "delicious" magazine http://www.deliciousmagazine.com.au/ and some $ which has already been spent (on new bathers!).

And here I am yesterday being kissed by a seal.


I could really get used to this holiday thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...