Friday, November 28, 2008

Buy Handmade

Well, I took the handmade pledge http://www.buyhandmade.org/ but I'm having a hard time convincing Chris that handmade presents would be valued by the members of our extended family. I plan to make something for each person we are gifting to but we are also getting a gift with actual dollar value. Something that you buy from an actual shop.
I will continue to work on him between now and next Christmas and hopefully he too will learn that handmade things have infinitely more value than the stuff in the Christmas catalogues which somehow find their way into our house even though we have a "No Junk Mail" sticker on our letterbox. They're sneaky those big retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment! You just made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...